Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And She danced....

Good Afternoon all - here is another She Art inspired painting but on wood this time! With this creation, I reflected back on the summer months for my inspiration, when you have those balmy nights, and the stars are out and there is a gentle breeze blowing.......Ahhh...soo can't wait for warmer days and nights!  Am really sick of this cold weather!!  I also love those paper lanterns you often see now in the summer months - they are so so pretty!  I am also in love with the citrus colours of watermelon, lemons, limes.... with aqua/teal thrown in as well.




I have been having lots of fun making the dresses with ripped paper - very theraputic!








Lots of fun also with texture paint and glitter for the extra pizazz!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....