Monday, June 18, 2012

Blooms.....

 This latest canvas is a 10 x 10, mixed media piece.  I have used chiffon fabric, beads, ink, paint, texture paste, pastel pencils and paper.  I finally found some small little spray bottles (from a travel pack!), so I bought as many as they had!  Had great fun experimenting with spraying the background!

These fabric flowers I had made months ago, and I had forgotten about them.  I found them in the back of my craft drawer, and I just thought I could put them to good use!

I found some cool vintage digi stamps on the web also.  They had HEAPS of stuff, and I used the bird and the birdie cage in this one.  
Thanks to Free Vintage Stamps website!


I purchased these new stamps from Kasazz the other week!  I just love the chandelier one!

I have extended the 'leave' pattern onto the sides of the canvas to tie in the colour/theme together.

Please feel free to post any comments.  I would love to hear what you think of this piece.
Cheerio!

Julie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....