Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dabbling with watercolours....

Hi everyone
We went away last weekend to the coast, and I was able to do some relaxing painting with watercolours.  I hope to do a few more with flowers and make them into prints and scrapbook paper (so I can use it in my mixed media work).  Im looking forward to buying my new supa doopa printer, scanner, after Christmas (or hoping Santy Clause might bring it!!!).  Cant wait to do some stuff and make into papers so I don't have to buy them!  Can never find the colours Im after too, so hopefully that will fix that problem then!  Hope you like them!
These are whimsical poppies....


The cups of life...these were fun to do...imagine, believe and create applies to everything in your life!  I try to do this in my life!!

poppies, lavender, freesia's and ranuncula's....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....