Wednesday, March 6, 2013

27th March Blooming Art Workshop!

Finally got some photos up from my last Blooming Art workshop I held on the 20th March!  Everyone had a great time, cutting pasting and painting! Will post pics of their final canvas paintings soon!  Don't forget! I regularly run workshops! Just check in here on my blog or on my Facebook page for up and coming dates!  Next workshop is FLORAL ABUNDANCE WORKSHOP - 11th and  20th March.  Create a sample of my artwork from the Flower Meadow series.  New dates for April coming soon.  I will also do a Saturday workshop in April as well.  Will let you all know dates for that shortly!  Have a great night!

Busy, busy!









1 comment:

  1. It was a fun night! Met some lovely and very funny women, and I made a very cool picture, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message....