Thursday, March 21, 2013

Children's Mixed Media Wall Art....

Good Afternoon all - just wanted to post a few pics of some of my children mixed media wall art!  A lot of it is for sale in my studio - some well up to 50% off original prices!  I am clearing out older canvases to make way for newer work!!  So please contact me for any information or if you would like to stop by my Jerrabomberra studio - I always like a visitor, and I don't have any set hours, so don't be afraid to give me a call :)

For those browsing for the first time through my blog.... every post I do has got some paintings I've made...so, kick back and relax and have a good look through!! 












Cute little houses.....tall or short... $45 each















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....