Monday, March 11, 2013

Floral Abundance Workshop –11th March....

Good afternoon everyone.  What a great night we had last night!  I was so impressed with everyone's beautiful and inspiring Flower Meadows that they did for this weeks workshop!  Everyone adopted their own style but still incorporated the techniques that I showed them!  Well done everyone!
Below is some pics I took of my students artwork - and also of everyone being totally engrossed and in "the zone"!!  Lots of paint and glitter glue! Just fabulous!!
















6 comments:

  1. This looks like such an awesome class! Love your art. Wish you were in the states : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely feedback!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to come across this blog....Your group looks like a BLAST ! wish you were in the states, too.....Just lovely work !!! Thank you for sharing your talent...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I so want to try it, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message....