Thursday, March 7, 2013

Up to 50% off SALE!!

Good evening everyone! I've decided to hold a  sale (up to 50% off) on some of my older canvases to make more room for some new work!!  This sale only applies to certain paintings of course, of which I will post pics here on my blog.  I will not be doing any postal deliveries, just pick ups only!  If you see something you like please email me for a time for to come and pick it up from my home art studio here in Jerrabomberra.

This cute little Clothesline painting in teals, blues, greens and purples is normally $65 but is reduced to $45.00

This sweet mixed media on canvas is normally $55 is now reduced to $40

This medium sized mixed media on canvas is normally $120 has been reduced to almost half price at now to $70.00!!

This little beach scene of mixed media on canvas is normally $65 and is now $40.00

This little birdie on a bunting was $65 Now reduced to $35.00

This mixed media on wood is normally $50 is now reduced to $30.00

This mixed media on wood is also normally $50 and is reduced to $30

This cute little beach hut scene is normally $65 is now $35

This sweet She Art mixed media on wood is normally $65 is now reduced to $40

This 'Simply Devine' mixed media on canvas was priced at $130 is now reduced to $70.00

This mixed media button and wire canvas was priced at $135 has been reduced to $80.00

And Last but not least this last one here on my blog was originally $65 is now reduced to $40.

If anyone has any interest in any of the SALE items above, or questions about size etc, please send me an email or comment here on my blog
Cheers
Julie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....