Friday, May 24, 2013

Floral Abundance Workshop Student Photo's - 22nd May

Good evening everyone! - Well what a fantastic night of creativity it was on Wednesday night!  The ladies did a fantastic job in my Floral Abundance Workshop on 22nd May.  I think they all suprised themselves how well their paintings turned out!  I think they look brilliant! Well done!  

If anyone is interested in booking into one of my workshops, please contact me via Facebook
or email me on  juliemryder01@gmail.com

You can go on a waiting list (for any future workshops, unless there are available spots on a current workshop that is already booked in) or book yourself and a group of friends in (minimum 5 people and maximum of 9) and make your own date! 

Cheers 
Julie
xx

Kerry....

Kim....

Ellen....

Mel....

Rach....

Tracey...

Gabi...

Amanda...

All together now!!  Its a shame but you can't see all the sparkly bits properly until you see them all in real life!  They are all soooo sparkly and pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....