Sunday, December 29, 2013


Good morning and I hope everyone had a lovely and safe Christmas (for these that travelled) and being close to the coming of the new year - a safe arrival into 2014!!  Ive been away spending time with the inlaws in Sydney, which was nice too.  But I thought I would show you what Ive been able to work on, here and there between all the gift giving and celebrations!  I was given some LYRA Aqua Brush duo set for Christmas which are just great to work with!!  Most of these will be made into prints when I have time to set up my new site when I am back to work properly (and not all the holiday etc).  I will have A4 and 8x10inch available with some A3 sizes.
The heart above I am thinking of adding some lovely fonts with wording to suit clients.  Whether it be for an even like a Christening/naming day etc or birth for example.  Or simply an inspiring message or quote.



The trees can be personalised to with names or date or an inspirational message or quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....