Saturday, January 4, 2014

Prints - Original mixed media on canvas prints and watercolours and ink prints!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and happy new year!  Ive been having great fun at the printer in my art studio, in between the coming and goings of our trips to Sydney, Talbingo and next off down to Tuross (south coast).  Ive been lucky enough to be able to take my watercolours/ink stuff with me wherever Ive gone and have done some new works.  Below are just a couple of prints that are available and further down this post are some of the prints of my watercolour and ink.  I can change the  wording if another quote or saying would suit better.  All prints are $25 and once Ive changed over from my Etsy store to a new one, I will let you all know.  I am just going to wait till Ive got the new store up and running :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....