Monday, June 13, 2016

Inside my sketchbook....

Lately, I have been doing some sketching for new designs for prints and cards... Ive done some fish designs (the one below is just one design) and also some crazy looking owls... all lots of fun to create, but mostly I am looking at doing designs that aren't so girly/pretty, and may be more boy/male orientated....harder than it looks I can tell you!  I am trying so hard, but I am tempted to  throw in some pink or cutesy, girly thing (so easy to do 'girly') designs.... of course some will be just good for cards and others possibly for both greeting cards and prints.  I will have to see....Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  I use watercolours/ink and the look I am going for is simple with not necessarily perfect lines etc.  If you see anything you like in any of my post you can message me to order prints/cards on juliemryder01@gmail.com   A4/8 x 10 inch prints $18.00 plus delivery $4 Australia/$9 International.  A3 size prints $35.00 plus delivery $9.50 Australia/$18 International.
My cards are 5 x 7 inch (when folded), blank inside, packs of 3 are $15, packs of 5 are $25 plus delivery costs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....