Thursday, June 9, 2016

Watercolour fun....

I have been having such fun messing around with my watercolours/ink...I am trying out some new ideas (new background too) for prints and cards.  These are some that I have come up with.  I have handpainted and drawn all of these then manipulated them digitally.  I could fool around with photoshop for hours!!  Stay tuned as I might have these and others available soon.  They can all be made into prints and cards. (with or without words/quotes etc too).

BELOW:  This is my standard card design (5 x 7 inch when folded).  The front of the card is on the left and the back is on the righthand side (has a smaller picture plus info about me).



Below:  This floral cross is lovely for Christening cards/prints, Sympathy cards, Religious sacrament momento's and cards too.
BELOW:  This is my standard card design (5 x 7 inch when folded).  The front of the card is on the left and the back is on the righthand side (has a smaller picture plus info about me).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....